Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Skype

Hi, today we had a snow day. Which means I didn't work. Which is sad because I need the money. but oh well. Now there a huge mist of water/snow and whatever else air maybe?? Its so cold here. I hope you have warmer weather. I hope you packed all the right things. Is isiahaiaih still coming to visit? because i can give him clothes to bring over!!! Just for you. 


Okay so this is what I wore today. That's actually a lie. Well I wore this, but the majority of my day was spent in sweats and a Grove City shirt. Which is albeit really cute, it's not something you should see. But, hey you'e seen worse. bahaha. 




Like my bum?


What's going on with my knees?! They need a diet or something

Incase yanyone wanted to know what it looks like I look down, because I always do - here it is. 

Shirt: Gap!
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Boots: Kohls
Belt: Goodwill
Watch: Fossil 
Okie doke. 

1 comment:

  1. i love this one. i almost got that shirt and regret that i didnt hah. oh well. that's so cute with the bookcases!! yayaya. it's cold here. and i didn't bring enough sweaters. boo. i miss jim craig. just kidding. i just wanted to say it.

    I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete