Thursday, February 10, 2011

IT'S FRIDAY!

Oh my lands. This week has gone by so slow, and at other times really fast. I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm getting my nails done right after work and getting wawa coffee for dinner. Yum. Do you miss Wawa? I wish I could sent it to you. *I almost just told you about a song that's a kid song, It's called Sid the Science Kid. He's on weekdays at 11 am. Or visit him at pbskids.org for more fun!* I love my job but the other day I was talking about the bruise on my shin and said "Look at my booboo!" 


Okay so I took horrible pictures today but I wanted to at least get you to see me! 





Jeans: J.Crew
Shirt: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy 
Sweatshirt: Gap 
Coat: Banana Republic 






Remember these jeans? You told me I had a Mom butt in them. That's why I didn't take a picture of my butt. because you'd be jealous. that i have a mom butt. 


Okay goodbye! Good luck, we're all counting on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment