Friday, February 18, 2011

Black Swan






Jeans: Plato's 
Top: Tommy Hilfiger 
Sweater: Gap 
Flats: Gap
Belt: Gap 









Ah, today was a fun day. I watched the new Office which is hilarious as well as the new Community which is great too. I love tv. 


I had a whole list of funny things to tell you but I forgot the list somewhere. So nothing funny today. Except this weather!! It was a high of 72 today! And it's Winter! That's crazy talk. A couple things I learned  love today a) I love running right now b) I love wearing shorts c) I love Fridays and getting paid! d) I love my Phillies tickets I have sitting right next to me. Waiting until April 17th. 


Okay, Happy Weekend all. 



1 comment:

  1. love the floral ruffle top! i am in love with floral :)


    Just Better Together
    come check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete