Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursdays.


This is from our Valentines Day trip. Yay for using a Nook in a Barnes and Noble. 



Skirt: Banana Republic 
Button-up: Old Navy 
Sweatshirt: Gap 
Boots: Kohls 
Necklace: Banana Republic 


I really liked this outfit, although it was actually a little too warm so it. It might have been the fact that I ran up and down the drive way that made me sweat but, still it's warm here. 




My face may be better than hers. 







Awkward: 


- Being called  "Mom" three times today at Wawa. 
- Not correcting the title "Mom" at Wawa
- Everything about potty training
-Changing in a car wash 
- Watching the Biggest Loser weigh in with my brothers walking in. Nakedness. Back rolls. Man boobs. 


Awesome:


-Wawa coffee 
- The wedding is in 6 months
- New office tonight 
- I see Cor in a week!! 
- Nads telling me I'm pretty. Anything a two year old says is pretty awesome actually. 




Tomorrow is supposed to be high 60's! Holla! I want to wear shorts! Or maybe just a cropped pant. Or maybe a bathing suit. 







No comments:

Post a Comment