Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guest Blogger: My Fiancé!

Hi Abigail!

Sarah's power is out today because of a bad ice storm. So I humbly offered to pinch-hit for her today.  I hope you're having fun, though Sarah did forward me your last e-mail. :) I had a test today about Alexander the Great; it was a lot of writing and I don't think I did that well. O well, student teaching is over and I'm getting married, who cares about a test? I'm sitting in a class learning about the Sociological Benefits of Marriage... riveting. Have a great day!
-Cordell
Undershirt: Grove City College Scholar-Athlete T-Shirt
Flannel: I think Gap...ask Sarah.
Jeans: Vanity Fair Outlets
Socks: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Nike Pegasus


1 comment:

  1. hahaha. this is awesome. especially about alexander the great. he was certainly a man to remember. i am especially a fan of the "Grove City College Scholar-Athlete T-Shirt." I hope Sarah's power goes out more often. well done cordell...what a good fiance.

    ReplyDelete