Monday, March 14, 2011

Sarah Has Been Super Busy So...

No pictures this time, but I thought I could at least say hi! How is Israel? I'm sure it's pretty crazy with all that is going on over there right now. At least you aren't in Japan!! I graduate in two months! It's crazy. Sarah is getting nervous about a wedding she is catering for in May because the bride's mom is a worrier. You and me know she will be do great, but you know Sarah... :) She was so excited when someone other than you commented on her blog the other week haha. So whoever you are...keep doing it!  I lied, here is a nice picture of me and Sarah...like you care.


I have a paper due on Thursday (which is practically done) and a test on Wednesday. No jobs yet, but I'm working on it. Blah blah. Sorry my life is pretty boring and very routine-like. I hope you have a great day today and I know Sarah can't wait till you get back!
Cor (apparently that's what Sarah calls me. not a big fan but whatever)

1 comment:

  1. good job cordell!! this is the best post that's on this blog. sounds like you have some interesting stuff going on. find a job!! find one in north wales pennsylvania and then move there with sarah. you can be 5 minutes from me that way. tell sarah she can send me baked goods anytime she wants.

    ok keep writing these amazing posts!!!! bye bye COR

    ReplyDelete