Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bachelor






Pants: Gap 
Shirt: Tommy 
Scarf: Tommy 
Sweater: Gap 
Belt: Gap 
Shoes: Abby!


I didn't love this outfit. I like it better with different pants I think. Ah well. I guess that's why I take pictures and actually see what I look like. Yay for me. 







Wanta hear a funny story? So we went bowling the other night. It was actually a Sunday evening. haha. Who goes bowling on a Sunday night? Apparently no one else. It was empty. Anyway. I''m a terrible bowler, even on the Wii. So first game I managed one spare. I also managed to fall on my knees while still holding the bowling ball. baha. The only person who saw me was the scary 145 year old woman who worked there. And she let me know a couple times. So awful. Well anyway, funny part of this story. Our second game I got 4 strikes in a row and scored a 150. game one - 60. Awesome. 






This picture pretty much sums up my week. I was busy watching Barney, Baby Bop and BJ. I can also name all of Sid the Science Kid's friends, parents little brother you name it. I'm like a walking People Magazine for kids show. I know all the scoop.


Here's to a great Friday. Hallijafreakinlaua. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this outfit! I think if you threw on a pair of fun pumps, it would have made your legs look miles longer! I love your belted scarf, I need to try that.

    Just Better Together
    come check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I should have taken more time with this. I took pictures of what I actually wore but I can cheat sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete